WHM Corporate Challenge
Congratulations to our corporate challenge winners 2019, Cobham Chasers.
The Windsor Half Marathon Corporate Challenge is a unique team building and fundraising opportunity for businesses and guests competing at one of the most iconic road race venues in the UK: Windsor Great Park.
The Corporate Challenge helps to build Teamwork, creates Competition between businesses, and Fitness within the workplace, whilst raising Money for charities based within the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
The Windsor Half sells out each year within months of release of entries. 500 places in the half marathon are specifically reserved for entrants representing businesses teams.
There is no limit to the number of entrants in each team (subject to the overall limit of 500 places), but a minimum of 4 runners are required to score in the team results.
The event is ideal for inter-branch or inter-departmental challenges – see how head office really matches up against the local branch, Finance against IT, or management vs staff, and of course businesses are positively encouraged to challenge your competitors to “meet up” on the start line!
Race day hospitality packages are available for Corporate Challenge Teams, plus sponsorship opportunities at the event for business partners. Presenting a unique networking experience, breaking down normal ‘rules of engagement’ and providing an opportunity to engage face to face with 5,000 participants and 10,000 spectators at this spectacular community event.
- Perpetual Trophy and a special Award from the Crown Estate which will be kept by the winning Team
- Team Photograph
- Company Logo on our Corporate Challenge page
- If you win: Bragging rights for the next 12 months!!!
How to Enter:
- Go to the online entry page and the Corporate Challenge Entry section here and fill out the form.
- Or download a postal entry form click here
- You don’t have to enter all your runners at the same time, as long as they enter using the Corporate Challenge entry form and enter the correct Company name they will be accepted.
Terms & conditions apply – see below
Corporate Challenge Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Corporate Challenge entrants compete as individual runners in the half marathon alongside the general public and charity entrants, whilst also representing their business team.
- Entry to the Corporate Challenge is open to employees of any UK registered business or corporation (including HM forces & government departments)
- Entries are personal to the registrant and cannot be transferred.
- Minimum age 17 years on race date.
- The winning Team will receive a unique perpetual Windsor Half Marathon Corporate Challenge Trophy together with a gift from Windsor Great Park.
- Each scoring team comprises the fastest 4 members with a minimum of 1 female and 1 male. The winning team is calculated by lowest aggregate finishing time. There is no limit to the number of non-scoring team members – subject to entries being available. There is no limit to the number of Teams you can enter.
- Corporate Challenge entrants are also eligible to score in the open prize categories.
- Corporate Challenge entry conditions are supplemental to the Windsor Half Marathon terms and conditions of entry, Race Rules and UK Athletics Rules of Competition.